Wednesday 11 August 2010

Did I Really Start Running?

Today has been a sunny day with wind, perfect for drying the washing. Three lines full and an airer too, saving the dryer bill again.

Had to laugh this morning when my Son put down on his schoolwork that his Mum was an example of someone that was thrifty! I had to agree, it's been obvious to all the family lately, they can't miss it.

My Husband did something really frugal today. He has always been known to be good at fixing things but today my 16 year old Daughter brought her deodorant aerosol can to him to be fixed as it still had a lot left inside (she's thrifty too like her Mum). Off he went to his workshop, a few minutes later he was back and it was fixed again. How many people would have just tossed it in the bin. Anyway our Daughter was happy as she didn't want to have to buy another one.

I only did 200 steps on the LTT today as I am still feeling the effects on my muscles from yesterday. I served up a nice fresh healthy salad for dinner tonight and nobody complained which was good. There was plenty of different foods to choose from so everyone was happy.

This evening my Husband and I went for a quiet country walk, about two miles in total. I even did a spot of running, a miracle for me, even my Husband was surprised how far I ran without complaining afterwards - amazing! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment