Tuesday 10 August 2010

Thigh Toning & Moving

Today I managed to do 400 steps on the Lateral Thigh Trainer (LTT). I did it in four sessions of 100 steps each time. This means that I burned up the total of 56 calories on the LTT alone! You can feel it in your thighs while working out and when you walk up the stairs afterwards, groan. I also walked for half an hour so my legs got a total workout today. I am also working hard at the healthy eating too.

Trying to spend less money on food by eating less and eating local is going to be a challenge but I think it is very possible. The results are certainly encouraging so far. With all this healthy British meat and veg as well as lots of fruit washed down with tons of water and cups of redbush my body should really respond positively. I am hoping for even healthier skin, nails and hair. Also to lose weight, 21 pounds in 21 weeks, to end by December 4th. I have lost 2 pounds in 4 weeks so far but this added fitness activity may help the weight to come off a little faster, if not at least I will be healthier and fitter. I still feel positive about this challenge. Looking forward to Saturweigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment