Monday 9 August 2010

Saturweigh

Saturday is Saturweigh for me. On Saturday 10th July I set myself the challenge of losing 21 pounds in 21 weeks, ending on Saturday 4th December. My starting weight was 12 stone, the last weigh in was 11:13. Todays reading was 11:12! I am so pleased that I have now lost another pound. The total of 2 pounds in 4 weeks.

We had our Son's 13th birthday party on Saturday too! Social celebrations involving food happen regularly for our family so I just have to manage it by trying to eat a bit less than I want to. More exercise is essential when I eat more too. Friday night I walked 3 miles as part of our date night and Sunday I walked about 2 miles on a family walk on Dartmoor. Today I walked about a mile and a half as I walked around town in the morning and city in the afternoon shopping. Here's hoping for a good week of less eating and more exercise, all will be revealed next Saturweigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment