Sunday 15 August 2010

Saturweigh

Last week I did lots and lots of walking as well as eating mainly fruit, salad, meat and vegetables. Even though I knew I had worked hard and was desperate for a good weigh in reading today I still wasn't prepared for what I read; I weighed in at 11:09!! The last weigh in was 11:12 so that means that I have lost three pounds in one week, awesome. I am so thrilled with this result.

On Saturday 10th July I set myself the challenge of losing 21 pounds in 21 weeks, ending on Saturday 4th December. My starting weight was 12 stone, today's reading was 11:09, I am so pleased that I have now lost the total of 5 pounds in 5 weeks. This means that I am back on track and in line with my challenge, that is absolutely amazing and the best results I have had for ages. Here's hoping that I can keep up the good work over the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment