Tuesday 13 July 2010

21 pound/21 Weeks Weightloss Challenge

As far as the 21 pound/21 weeks weightloss challenge is concerned I feel that today was the best day of eating, or rather not eating, that I have had since Saturday. Mixed fruit for breakfast, banana for elevenses, salad for lunch and scrambled egg, bacon, piece of toast and baked beans for dinner with strawberries and raspberries for desert. Ok, I did have sugar and single cream with these but overall I am pleased with today's eating. I just drank water and redbush for drinks which are both hydrants and a decaff coffee this evening as a well deserved treat. No snacks and no juice either. Here's hoping that the rest of the week goes as well as today on the eating front and that I achieve the 1 lb weight loss on Saturweigh that I am hoping for!

No comments:

Post a Comment