Monday 12 July 2010

Cool Savings

The Aga being switched off means that its now cooler indoors but that isn't bothering anyone as its so warm outdoors anyway. All this week's meals are being cooked on the hob to save fuel. We can still eat meat but it is all being boiled, stewed or fried.

A good move towards being mobile on my feet again was having my stitches out today! If you have been following my blog then you will already know that I love walking but had a foot operation 10 days ago which temporarily put a stop to that. I plan to use walking as my main form of exercise to help my frugal weight loss. I have set a target of losing 21 lbs in 21 weeks which started last Saturday. Next Saturday will be my first weigh in where my plan is to have lost a lb, from now on until December the 4th every Saturday will be a Saturweigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment