Saturday 24 July 2010

Saturday or Saturweigh

Today is Saturday, or Saturweigh as I have recently renamed it in order to chart my progress of the challenge to lose 21 lbs in 21 weeks. Last Saturweigh I lost 2lbs not one so that was great but over the past week I have eaten through our friends wedding and my 40th birthday celebrations, plus a family picnic. All that rich food and alcohol will definately have taken its toll, so rather than be discouraged by the weight gain I have decided to give myself a Saturday instead of Saturweight today. We have had another birthday celebration to munch through today but I am comitted to working hard from now on and over the next week in order to get back on track. Healthy eating, drinking water or redbush and walking or moving as much as possible, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment